Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Minutes of the Steering Group meeting held on 7th December 2016
- Survey by NFLA on NDA SSGs and other community liaison groups
- Papers for the Steering Group meeting on 15th March 2017
- Papers and presentations for the RWPG meeting held on 24 January, plus the note of the meeting held on 19 October 2016
- Minutes of the Steering Group meeting held on 7 September, and the presentations to the Steering Group meeting on 7 December by Peter Haslam (NIA) and Angela Vincent and Ian Warner (Magnox)
- Presentation by Bill Hamilton, NDA on socio-economics and stakeholder engagement
David Peattie has taken over at NDA as Chief Executive Officer. We wish John Clarke well in his retirement and look forward to working with Mr Peattie on delivering NDA's mission and ensuring effective engagement with stakeholders and local authorities around NDA sites. You can read more about Mr Peattie's appointment on the NDA website.
The next meeting of NuLeAF's Radioactive Waste Planning Group will take place on 26 April, 12.30 - 3.30 at Coram Campus, 41 Brunswick Square, London. This meeting is open to officers in all member authorities. The meeting will a discussion with Juliet Long on the review of UK radioactive waste policy and infrastructure by BEIS. For further information please contact the secretariat.