Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- NuLeAF E-bulletin No 53, March 2019
- Responses to the consultations on GDF Site Evaluation in England and Wales
- Presentation from Jacq Longrigg, NDA, on nuclear skills and socio-economics
- Minutes from the Steering Group meetings on 12th September and 5th December 2018
- Minutes from 2018 AGM
- Papers for Steering Group meeting and AGM on 20 March 2019
Government has published the Working with Communities policy for the Geological Disposal Facility siting process, alongside supporting geological information. You can find links to the policy and other information on the 'Siting a Geological Disposal Facility' page of our website.
NuLeAF's RWPG will next meet on 30th April 2019, 12.30 - 3.30 at 18 Smith Square, London. NDA has been invited to speak. This is an officers group, and the meeting is open to all NuLeAF member local authorities and if you wish to attend please contact us at email@example.com