Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Note of the meeting of the Radioactive Waste Planning Group held on 26th April 2017, and papers for the meeting on 15th November 2017
- Presentations and delegate list from NDA Stakeholder Summit
- Minutes of the Steering Group meeting held on 19th July
- Papers for NuLeAF Steering Group meeting, 18th September
- Presentation to Steering Group meeting on 19th July by Prof. Laurence Williams, CoRWM
- E-bulletin No. 46
The next meeting of NuLeAF's Steering Group will take place on 6th December 11.00 - 16.00 at Coram Campus, 41 Brunswick Square, London. This meeting is open to officers and elected members in all member authorities. A short EGM will be held as part of this meeting to set the subscription fees for 2018-19 and considering staffing issues. Should the working with communities and land-use planning consultations (part of the Geological Disposal Facility siting process) be opened in time, the intention is to hold a workshop on the GDF siting process as part of the meeting. For further information please contact the secretariat.