Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Response to consultation on NDA Draft Business Plan 2019-2022
- Papers and presentations for the Radioactive Waste Planning Group meeting, 30th January 2019
- Presentation by Steve Reece, NDA on GDF Site Evaluation
- NuLeAF e-bulletin No. 52
- Presentations from the socio-economic summit held as part of the Steering Group meeting on 5th December 2018.
- Papers for the Steering Group meeting on 5th December 2018
Government has published the Working with Communities policy for the Geological Disposal Facility siting process, alongside supporting geological information. You can find links to the policy and other information on the 'Siting a Geological Disposal Facility' page of our website.
The next meeting of the Radioactive Waste Planning Group will take place on 30th January 2019, 12.30 - 3.30 at 18 Smith Square, London. The meeting will include a presentation and discussion on joint working between Dorset County Council and Magnox Ltd to produce a Masterplan for the Winfrith site, and Site Evaluation for the GDF siting process.