Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Response to the consultation by SEPA on guidance for the release of nuclear licensed sites from regulation
- Papers for NuLeAF Steering Group meeting on 10 March 2016.
- Responses to consultations by NDA on their draft Strategy III and draft Business Plan 2016-19, and the Magnox Socio-Economic Plan.
- E-bulletin 40 - with updates on the Geological Disposal Facility siting process, revised UK Strategy for the management of solid low level radioactive wastes and regulatory consultation on the requirements for the release of a nuclear licensed site from radioactive substances regulation.
- Responses to consultations by NDA on their early draft Strategy III and RWM on the national geological screening guidance.
The next meeting of NuLeAF's Steering Group will take place 11.00 - 15.00 on 7 June, 2016 at Local Government House, Smith Square, London. The meeting will incorporate NuLeAF's AGM which will see the election of Chair and Vice-Chair and the presentation of the Annual and Financial Reports. The afternoon presentation will be given by Paul Lonsdale of Magnox on their Care and Maintenance programme. If you would like further information on the meeting please contact the secretariat.