Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Papers for the Steering Group meeting on 21st March
- Response to the consultation on the NDA Draft Business Plan 2018-21 and Dorset Waste Plan
- Information on, and links to, the Working with Communities and Land-use Planning consultations, part of the GDF siting process
- Papers for the RWPG meeting on 24th January, and slides from the presentation given by David Loudon on NDA's work on a single overarching radioactive waste strategy
- Note of the meeting of the Radioactive Waste Planning Group held 15th November, 2017
- NuLeAF e-bulletin No. 48, December 2017
- Minutes of the Steering Group meeting held, 18th September 2017
The next meeting of the NuLeAF Steering Group will be held in Manchester on 21st March, 11.00 - 3.30. As part of the meeting we will be holding a workshop on the consultations on working with communities and land-use planning as part of the Geological Disposal Facility siting process.
On 25th January, BEIS opened consultations on working with communities and land-use planning as part of the Geological Disposal Facility siting process. The consultations runs until 19th April 2018. A separate consultation is being run concurrently by the Welsh Government. More information can be found on our 'Siting a Geological Disposal Facility' webpage and on the dedicated Geological Disposal website. For further information please contact email@example.com