Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Note of the RWPG meeting held on 24 January
- Papers for the RWPG meeting on 26 April
- NuLeAF Service Plan 2017-18
- E-bulletins published in December 2016 and March 2017
- Minutes of the Steering Group meeting held on 7th December 2016
- Survey by NFLA on NDA SSGs and other community liaison groups
- Papers for the Steering Group meeting on 15th March 2017
- Papers and presentations for the RWPG meeting held on 24 January, plus the note of the meeting held on 19 October 2016
The next meeting of NuLeAF's Steering Group will take place 11.00 - 15.00 on 19th July, 2017 at Coram Campus, 41 Brunswick Square, London. The meeting will also include the AGM. Papers to be considered will include and update on developments in the Geological Disposal Facility siting process, updates on developments in NDA Strategy and Operation and on national developments in radioactive waste management. The afternoon presentation will be given by Professor Laurence Williams on the work of CoRWM (Committee on Radioactive Waste Management). If you would like further information on the meeting please contact the secretariat.