Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Briefing Papers have been updated and reordered as appropriate
- Papers for the Steering Group meeting on 29th January
- NuLeAF Service Plan for 2019-20 and report on activity for 2018-19
- The page on siting a Geological Disposal Facility has been updated
- Papers and presentation for the Radioactive Waste Planning Group
- NuLeAF E-bulletin No. 55
The next meeting of the NuLeAF Steering Group will be held on January 29th, 11.00 - 3.00 at 18 Smith Square, London, SW1P 3HZ. The meeting will discuss proposals for near-surface disposal of radioactive waste, the review of UK policy on radioactive waste, site evaluation for the GDF siting process and receive a presentation on the Magnox work programme. The meeting is open to all members of NuLeAF. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to attend.