Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Minutes of the Steering Group meeting held on 20th March 2019
- Response to consultation on Social Value in procurement of government contracts
- Papers for NuLeAF Steering Group and EGM, 12th June
- Presentations by NDA and EA given to the RWPG meeting on 30th April
- Note of the Radioactive Waste Planning Group meeting on 30th January
- NuLeAF E-bulletin No 53, March 2019
- Responses to the consultations on GDF Site Evaluation in England and Wales
- Presentation from Jacq Longrigg, NDA, on nuclear skills and socio-economics
Government has published the Working with Communities policy for the Geological Disposal Facility siting process, alongside supporting geological information. You can find links to the policy and other information on the 'Siting a Geological Disposal Facility' page of our website.
At the EGM held on 12th June, Cllr Matthew Riddle of South Gloucestershire Council and Cllr David Moore of Copeland Borough Council were elected as Chair and Vice-Chair of NuLeAF respectively. Cllr Eddy Newman of Manchester Council remains Vice-Chair (NFLA). NuLeAF would like to thank Cllr Brendan Sweeney and Cllr David Monk for their support and contributions over the past three years.