Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Response to call for comment on HAW Strategy
- Response to consultation by Cumbria CC on their draft Minerals & Waste Plan 2015-16
- Minutes of the SG meeting on 10 March and the presentation given by Paul Lonsdale of Magnox on their Care and Maintenance Programme on 7 June
- NuLeAF Service Plan 2016-17
- Minutes of the 2015 AGM
- Presentation by James McKinney of NDA on the development of an Integrated Waste Management Strategy for the NDA estate
- Papers for NuLeAF Steering Group and AGM on 7 June
- Response to the consultation by SEPA on guidance for the release of nuclear licensed sites from regulation
Government has announced the preferred site to take the reactor pressure vessels from decommissioned nuclear submarines. Capenhurst Nuclear Services has been chosen as the preferred site, with the Atomic Weapons Establishment at Aldermaston named as contingency site. You can read the outcome of the consultation here.