Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Response to call for comment on HAW Strategy
- Response to consultation by Cumbria CC on their draft Minerals & Waste Plan 2015-16
- Minutes of the SG meeting on 10 March and the presentation given by Paul Lonsdale of Magnox on their Care and Maintenance Programme on 7 June
- NuLeAF Service Plan 2016-17
- Minutes of the 2015 AGM
- Presentation by James McKinney of NDA on the development of an Integrated Waste Management Strategy for the NDA estate
- Papers for NuLeAF Steering Group and AGM on 7 June
- Response to the consultation by SEPA on guidance for the release of nuclear licensed sites from regulation
The next meeting of NuLeAF's Steering Group will take place 11.00 - 15.00 on 7 June, 2016 at Local Government House, Smith Square, London. The meeting will incorporate NuLeAF's AGM which will see the election of Chair and Vice-Chair and the presentation of the Annual and Financial Reports. The afternoon presentation will be given by Paul Lonsdale of Magnox on their Care and Maintenance programme. If you would like further information on the meeting please contact the secretariat.