Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Meeting dates for 2017
- Note of Radioactive Waste Planning Group meeting on 12 April
- Response to call for comment on HAW Strategy
- Response to consultation by Cumbria CC on their draft Minerals & Waste Plan 2015-16
- Minutes of the SG meeting on 10 March and the presentation given by Paul Lonsdale of Magnox on their Care and Maintenance Programme on 7 June
- NuLeAF Service Plan 2016-17
- Minutes of the 2015 AGM
- Presentation by James McKinney of NDA on the development of an Integrated Waste Management Strategy for the NDA estate
The next meeting of NuLeAF's Steering Group will take place 11.00 - 15.00 on 7 September, 2016 at Manchester Meeting Place. The meeting will consider papers on the Geological Disposal Facility, updates on developments in NDA Strategy and Operation and on national developments in radioactive waste management. The afternoon presentation will be given by Bill Hamilton, Head of Stakeholder Relations at NDA. Bill will be giving us an update on NDA's early thinking on stakeholder engagement and socio-economics following the publication of Strategy III. If you would like further information on the meeting please contact the secretariat. The afternoon presentation will be given by Paul Lonsdale of Magnox on their Care and Maintenance programme. If you would like further information on the meeting please contact the secretariat.