Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- NuLeAF e-bulletin No. 48, December 2017
- Minutes of the Steering Group meeting held, 18th September 2017
- NDA stakeholder engagement calendar re Magnox accelerated reactor decommissioning
- Note of the meeting of the Radioactive Waste Planning Group held on 26th April 2017, and papers for the meeting on 15th November 2017
- Presentation by Simon Boniface, NDA, on proposals for accelerated decommissioning of Magnox reactors
A combined meeting of the Steering Group and Radioactive Waste Planning Group will take place at Monticello House, Russell Square, London on 24th January, 11.00 - 3.00. The meeting will here from NDA on their proposals for an overarching Radioactive Waste Strategy. This will be followed by a workshop on the Geological Disposal Facility, though this is subject to the consultations on working with communities and land-use planning being opened in time. For further information please contact the secretariat.