Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Consultation responses on Radioactive Waste Strategy and Lancashire CC Minerals & Waste Plan
- Papers for the Radioactive Waste Planning Group meeting held on 24th October and Note of the Meeting held on 9th May
- E-bulletins for September and June
- Response to consultation on Nuclear Safeguards Regulation
- Papers for the Steering Group meeting on 12th September and Minutes of the meetings held on 6th June and 21st March.
The next meeting of the NuLeAF Steering Group will take place on 5th December, 11.00 - 3.00 at 12 Bloomsbury Square, London. RWM will be giving a presentation on the Site Evaluation Framework for the Geological Disposal Facility, and the afternoon will be devoted to discussion on socio-economics with BEIS and NDA invited to attend.