Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Presentation by John McNamara on NDA People & Places
- Briefing Paper 19 - guidance on geological disposal from CoRWM
- Revised Policy Statement 3 - Geological Disposal
- Minutes of the Steering Group meeting held on 20th March 2019
- Response to consultation on Social Value in procurement of government contracts
- Papers for NuLeAF Steering Group and EGM, 12th June
- Presentations by NDA and EA given to the RWPG meeting on 30th April
Government has published the National Policy Statement for Geological Disposal Infrastructure. NuLeAF will be preparing a Briefing Paper on this and the Working with Communities policy. You can find more information on the 'Siting a Geological Disposal Facility' page of our website.
At the EGM held on 12th June, Cllr Matthew Riddle of South Gloucestershire Council and Cllr David Moore of Copeland Borough Council were elected as Chair and Vice-Chair of NuLeAF respectively. Cllr Eddy Newman of Manchester Council remains Vice-Chair (NFLA). NuLeAF would like to thank Cllr Brendan Sweeney and Cllr David Monk for their support and contributions over the past three years.