Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Presentations by NDA and EA given to the RWPG meeting on 30th April
- Note of the Radioactive Waste Planning Group meeting on 30th January
- NuLeAF E-bulletin No 53, March 2019
- Responses to the consultations on GDF Site Evaluation in England and Wales
- Presentation from Jacq Longrigg, NDA, on nuclear skills and socio-economics
- Minutes from the Steering Group meetings on 12th September and 5th December 2018
- Minutes from 2018 AGM
Government has published the Working with Communities policy for the Geological Disposal Facility siting process, alongside supporting geological information. You can find links to the policy and other information on the 'Siting a Geological Disposal Facility' page of our website.
The next meeting of the NuLeAF Steering Group will be held at 18 Smith Square, London, SW1P 3HZ on 12th June 2019, 11.00 - 3.00. The meeting will include an EGM for the election of NuLeAF Chair and Vice-Chair. The afternoon presentation will be given by John McNamara, the new Head of Stakeholder Engagement at NDA. The meeting is open to elected members and officers of all NuLeAF member authorities. If you wish to attend please contact email@example.com