Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Minutes of RWPG meeting on 24th January 2018 and presentations to meeting on 9th May
- Response to National Planning Policy Framework consultation
- Responses to GDF siting process consultations
- Response to South Gloucestershire Council Local Plan consultation
- 2018 Annual Report to LGA
- E-bulletin No. 49
- Presentations by BEIS and RWM at Steering Group meeting on 21st March 2018
UK Government is consulting on proposals to amend the regulatory framework for sites in the final stages of decommissioning and clean-up. The consultation closes on 3rd July. NuLeAF will be discussing the proposals at the meeting of the Radioactive Waste Planning Group on 9th May, and will circulate a draft response to members for consideration.
NuLeAF will be holding its AGM and Steering Group meeting on 6th June, 11.00 - 3.00 at the Chartered Institute for Arbitration, 12 Bloomsbury Square, London, WC1A 2LP. The AGM will include the election of officers, and the Steering Group meeting will include a review of NuLeAF's policy on Higher Activity Wastes. The afternoon presentation and discussion will be taken by senior representatives from Magnox Ltd.