Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Papers for the RWPG meeting on 26 April
- NuLeAF Service Plan 2017-18
- E-bulletins published in December 2016 and March 2017
- Minutes of the Steering Group meeting held on 7th December 2016
- Survey by NFLA on NDA SSGs and other community liaison groups
- Papers for the Steering Group meeting on 15th March 2017
- Papers and presentations for the RWPG meeting held on 24 January, plus the note of the meeting held on 19 October 2016
The next meeting of NuLeAF's Radioactive Waste Planning Group will take place on 26 April, 12.30 - 3.30 at Coram Campus, 41 Brunswick Square, London. This meeting is open to officers in all member authorities. The meeting will a discussion with Juliet Long on the review of UK radioactive waste policy and infrastructure by BEIS. For further information please contact the secretariat.