Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- NuLeAF Service Plan for 2019-20 and report on activity for 2018-19
- The page on siting a Geological Disposal Facility has been updated
- Papers and presentation for the Radioactive Waste Planning Group
- NuLeAF E-bulletin No. 55
- Minutes of EGM and Steering Group meeting held on 12th June
- Papers and presentation for Steering Group meeting on 3rd September
- Policy Statement 5 - socio-economics
Dr Claire Corkhill of the University of Sheffield has produced an interesting, thoughtful and thought provoking video on the need to discuss what we do with our legacy nuclear waste so we can make informed decisions. Thank you to Dr Corkhill for giving us permission to post a link to the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ftzUf3bGms
Please note that the Steering Group meeting which had been planned for 11th December has been cancelled because of the proximity to the General Election. We will instead be holding a combined Steering Group and Radioactive Waste Planning Group meeting on 29th January 2020.