Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Response to consultation by NDA, Draft Business Plan 2017-20 and Sizewell C consultation
- Papers and presentations for the RWPG meeting held on 24 January, plus the note of the meeting held on 19 October 2016
- Minutes of the Steering Group meeting held on 7 September, and the presentations to the Steering Group meeting on 7 December by Peter Haslam (NIA) and Angela Vincent and Ian Warner (Magnox)
- Papers for the Steering Group meeting on 7 December
- Papers for the RWPG meeting on 19 October and the presentation by Shelly Mobbs on Administrative Controls, plus the Note of the Meeting held on 20 July 2016
- Presentation by Bill Hamilton, NDA on socio-economics and stakeholder engagement
- Meeting dates for 2017
The next meeting of NuLeAF's Steering Group will take place 11.00 - 15.00 on 15 March, 2017 at Manchester Town Hall. The meeting will consider papers on the Geological Disposal Facility, updates on developments in NDA Strategy and Operation and on national developments in radioactive waste management. The afternoon presentation will be given by EDF on their decommissioning plans. If you would like further information on the meeting please contact the secretariat.