Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Response to consultation on NDA Draft Business Plan 2019-2022
- Papers and presentations for the Radioactive Waste Planning Group meeting, 30th January 2019
- Presentation by Steve Reece, NDA on GDF Site Evaluation
- NuLeAF e-bulletin No. 52
- Presentations from the socio-economic summit held as part of the Steering Group meeting on 5th December 2018.
- Papers for the Steering Group meeting on 5th December 2018
Government has published the Working with Communities policy for the Geological Disposal Facility siting process, alongside supporting geological information. You can find links to the policy and other information on the 'Siting a Geological Disposal Facility' page of our website.
NuLeAF will hold its AGM and a Steering Group meeting on Wednesday, 20th March at 11.00 at Leaf, 113-115 Portland Street, Manchester. The meeting is open to all NuLeAF member local authorities and if you wish to attend please contact us at email@example.com There will be a presentation on nuclear skills by Jacq Longrigg of NDA.