Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- NuLeAF E-bulletin No. 55
- Minutes of EGM and Steering Group meeting held on 12th June
- Papers and presentation for Steering Group meeting on 3rd September
- Policy Statement 5 - socio-economics
- Revised Briefing Paper 17 on Geological Disposal
- Briefing Paper 19 - guidance on geological disposal from CoRWM
- Revised Policy Statement 3 - Geological Disposal
NDA has published a new Radioactive Waste Strategy. This document replaces the previous Higher Activity Wastes Strategy and is consistent with the current UK Strategy for the management of solid Low Level Waste. The strategy applies to all radioactive waste from the NDA estate.
The next meeting of the Radioactive Waste Planning Group will take place on Thursday, 24th October, 12.30 - 3.30 at 18 Smith Square, London. Members wishing to attend the meeting should contact the secretariat. The meeting will include discussion with LLWR Ltd on radioactive waste management.