Categories for Uncategorized
Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Revised Briefing Paper 17 on Geological Disposal
- Presentation by John McNamara on NDA People & Places
- Briefing Paper 19 - guidance on geological disposal from CoRWM
- Revised Policy Statement 3 - Geological Disposal
- Minutes of the Steering Group meeting held on 20th March 2019
- Response to consultation on Social Value in procurement of government contracts
- Papers for NuLeAF Steering Group and EGM, 12th June
Government has published the National Policy Statement for Geological Disposal Infrastructure. NuLeAF will be preparing a Briefing Paper on this and the Working with Communities policy. You can find more information on the 'Siting a Geological Disposal Facility' page of our website.
The next meeting of the NuLeAF Steering Group will take place on Tuesday, 3rd September, 11.00 - 3.00 at Leaf, 113-115 Portland Street Manchester. Members wishing to attend the meeting should contact the secretariat. The afternoon discussion will be on the development of guidance for planners on in-situ disposal of radioactive waste.