Categories for Uncategorized
Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Papers and presentation for the Radioactive Waste Planning Group
- NuLeAF E-bulletin No. 55
- Minutes of EGM and Steering Group meeting held on 12th June
- Papers and presentation for Steering Group meeting on 3rd September
- Policy Statement 5 - socio-economics
- Revised Briefing Paper 17 on Geological Disposal
- Briefing Paper 19 - guidance on geological disposal from CoRWM
- Revised Policy Statement 3 - Geological Disposal
The NPS for the GDF has now been designated, and BEIS has published the Appraisal of Sustainability and Habitat Regulation Assessment reports for the GDF. NuLeAF will review these and report back to members at the December Steering Group meeting.
The next meeting of the Radioactive Waste Planning Group will take place on Thursday, 24th October, 12.30 - 3.30 at 18 Smith Square, London. Members wishing to attend the meeting should contact the secretariat. The meeting will include discussion with LLWR Ltd on radioactive waste management.