Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- E-bulletin No. 59
- Presentations from the Steering Group meeting on 9th September
- Minutes from the Steering Group meeting on 10th June
- New Briefing Papers on Inventory for disposal in a GDF and Planning Obligations
- Papers for Steering Group meeting, 9th September
- Case Studies on importation of ILW to HPA and master-planning at Winfrith
The next meeting of NuLeAF's Radioactive Waste Planning Group will take place online on 12th October, 10.00 - 12.30. The meeting is open to officers from all member authorities. If you wish to participate please contact email@example.com. The meeting will include an update on radioactive waste management from the Low Level Waste Repository Ltd and a discussion on master-planning.