Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Consultation response on draft NDA Business Plan
- Papers for RWPG meeting on 28th January 2021
- Consultation response on South Gloucestershire Local Plan Review
- Consultation response to West Berkshire Council and to ONR
- Presentation to Steering Group by Bill Hamilton, Magnox
- Minutes from Steering Group meeting on 9th September
The next meeting of NuLeAF's Radioactive Waste Planning Group will take place online on 28th January 2021 10.00 - 12.30. The meeting is open to elected members officers from all member authorities. If you wish to participate please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The meeting will include an update on progress of the Magnox decommissioning programme and a discussion on near-surface disposal of radioactive waste.
A second Working Group has been set up in Allerdale to look at the feasibility of siting a geological disposal facility in their area. RWM welcomes launch of second GDF ‘Working Group’ - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)