Click on the links below to go to the latest items posted on our website.
- Papers and presentation for RWPG meeting, 23rd April 2020
- Note of the RWPG meeting held on 29th October 2019
- Annual Report to LGA, 2020
- Revised version of Briefing Paper 14 on GDF Siting Process which now includes section on Site Evaluation
- Response to consultation on Draft NDA Local Economic & Social Impact Strategy
- NuLeAF E-bulletin No. 57
- Minutes from the 2019 AGM
The next meeting of NuLeAF's Steering Group will take place online on 10th June 2020, 10.00 - 12.00. The meeting is open to all member authorities. If you wish to participate please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The meeting will include a presentation and discussion with NDA on Health, Safety, Sustainability, Environment and Well-being (HSSEW).
Given the current situation, and in line with Government advice, we have taken the decision to cancel all face-to-face NuLeAF meetings for the foreseeable future. We are exploring the potential to hold our Steering Group and Radioactive Waste Planning Group (RWPG) meetings using video-conferencing, and hope that we can continue to use these to enable discussion between our members, Government, the nuclear industry and other stakeholders. All our other work will also continue, within the current constraints. For now, best wishes to everyone at the challenging time.